ROYAL DURBAN GOLF CLUB
Vacancy: CLUBHOUSE ADMINISTRATOR
Royal Durban Golf Club(RDGC) has an opportunity for an enthusiastic, honest and reliable Clubhouse Administrator to assist with all aspects of RDGC house management.
The Clubhouse Administrator will report to the Admin and Finance Manager and will be responsible for the following:
- The RDGC Clubhouse Manager will be responsible for overseeing and conducting the day-to-day/regular operations of the clubhouse and bar area of RDGC as well as the catering services of the “Kitchen/Dining” areas and the “Halfway house” contractors. The position places focus on public relations and customer service.
- Work with the Golf Manager to coordinate activities and be responsible for house matters relating to corporate events and golf groups.
- Responsible for maintenance and cleaning of the clubhouse including change-rooms and cart shed.
- Ordering of supplies and equipment as needed within an approved budget.
- Achieve budgets for the house as agreed and set by the club.
- Develop and source functions to grow income.
- Ensure effective stock control and cost-effective stock holding.
- Monitor and check daily financial reports
- Responsible for routine maintenance of buildings and equipment and ensuring preventative maintenance as may be required.
- Provide a bi-weekly “Results” newsletter to members.
- Contribute to the content of the club website and social media platforms.
- Experience in an administrative/supervisory role. Experience in a golf club environment would be an advantage.
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving ability
- Good communicator, People person.
- Knowledge of stock control
- Experience in general building/facilities management
- Employee will be required to work over weekends and public holidays depending on the requirements of the business.
Closing date 11 May
Please send applications to RDGC@global.co.za or email@example.com